Basis Plus Module
Basic insurance sometimes covers less than you expect. Insure yourself against unexpected high costs for only € 2.50 per month.
What type of care does the Basis Plus Module reimburse?
- Urgent medical care abroad
- Transport of insured person or mortal remains back to the Netherlands
- Second opinion via '2e Arts Online'
- Ask a Best Doctors medical top specialist health care questions
- Registered medicines that aren't reimbursed under the basic insurance
- Dental costs after an accident
- Overnight stay and transport for an expertise treatment abroad
- Help at home after a hospital stay
The Basis Plus Module is only advisable when you don't take out supplementary insurance.
Good to know about the Basis Plus Module
- At Zilveren Kruis you don't pay premium for children younger than 18.
- If you have supplementary insurance, you don’t have to take out the Basis Plus Module. The reimbursements in the Basis Plus Module are included in all the supplementary insurances, with the exception of dental insurance.
- General dental costs aren't covered. You'll need a dental insurance for this.
Frequently asked questions
No, care covered by the Basis Plus Module is also covered by the supplementary insurance. The Basis Plus Module is therefore, not necessary.
We do our best to give you an answer as soon as possible. Find out what our agreements are about the response time (reactietermijnen) (in Dutch only) of your question, complaint, comment or suggestion.