Find a care provider
Non-contracted care providers
Does your care provider not have a contract with us? The reimbursement from basic or supplementary insurance might be lower than with a contracted care provider. Sometimes costs aren’t reimbursed at all. Furthermore:
- You need our permission in advance to use medical devices.
- You pay the bill up front and claim the costs afterwards.
Advantages of contracted care providers
We have contracted a great number of care providers, healthcare facilities and suppliers. You benefit from:
- A full reimbursement if entitled as stated in the policy terms and conditions.
- Contracted care-providers that work according to quality requirements.
- Not having to pay the bill up front. The care provider claims the costs on your behalf.