We offer 5 dental insurances
You can visit a dentist, oral hygienist, dental surgeon and clinical dental technician. The more stars, the higher the maximum reimbursement per year. Medical acceptance applies to dental insurance 3 and 4 stars.
The premium differs per age. Choose a category and view the premium.
The Zilveren Kruis healthcare insurance cards (in Dutch only)
Discount on your insurance premium via your employer or association?
Zilveren Kruis is the leading collective healthcare insurer. We offer you more than 15.000 collectives for employees for example. We also have collective insurances for sports associations and member organizations.
Orthodontic treatment up to the age of 18 is not covered by the dental insurance.
You need supplementary insurance 3 stars for that. View the reimbursements (in Dutch only).
Good to know about the dental insurance
- The excess doesn't apply
- Dental costs are covered under the basic insurance for children up to 18
- For a reimbursement for orthodontics, one of the parents must have 3 or 4 star supplementary insurance
- Orthodontic treatment for those over the age of 18 is only covered in exceptional cases (in Dutch only).
What is covered
- Check-up and oral hygiene: 2 check-ups and 15 mins cleaning
- Or 1 check-up and 25 mins cleaning per year
- Fillings, extractions and anaesthesia up to € 75 per year
100% reimbursement from Tand 1
- Consultations (C-codes)
- Second opinion
- Fillings (V-codes)
- Extraction of teeth and molars by the dentist (H-codes)
- X-rays (X-codes)
- Anesthesia (A-codes)
75% reimbursement from Tand 1
- Other forms of dental treatment (100% bij dental insurance 4 stars)
- Oral hygiene (M-codes)
What isn't covered
- Orthodontic treatments
- Treatment treatment by a dental technician
- Costs for an examination report (C70 and C75)
- Missed or forgotten dental appointment (C90)
- Exterior bleaching of teeth and molars (E97, E98 and E00)
- Mandibular advancement device, diagnosis and positioning device, diagnosis and aftercare
- Dental statement
Frequently asked questions
Yes, medical underwriting applies to the dental insurance with 3 and 4 stars. We'll ask some questions about the condition of the teeth of the applicant. Should considerable dental care be needed, we unfortunately can't offer these policies. When you take out dental insurance, then we'll aske the same questions. Would you like to know what these questions are? Then find out what they are on the application form.
Up to the age of 18, dental care is covered under the basic insurance. Are you over the age of 18, then supplementary insurance covers up to maximum € 10,000 per accident. Find in our overview of benefits (in Dutch only) everything about the reimbursement of dental care after an accident.
We do our best to give you an answer as soon as possible. Find out what our agreements are about the response time (reactietermijnen) (in Dutch only) of your question, complaint, comment or suggestion.