We offer 5 supplementary insurances
The more stars, the more extensive the coverage
The premium differs per age. Choose a category and view the premium.
The Zilveren Kruis healthcare insurance cards (in Dutch only)
Good to know about the supplementary insurance
- The mandatory excess doesn't apply.
- At Zilveren Kruis your children up to 18 are co-insured with the highest supplementary insurance of the parent(s).
- You don't pay premium for children younger than 18.
- The premium doesn't depend on your medical needs.
- General dental costs aren't reimbursed. Dental insurance is necessary.
Your collective insurance
Zilveren Kruis is the leading collective healthcare insurer. Many employers have collective insurance with us for their employees. We also have collective insurances for sports associations and member organizations
Advantages of collective healthcare insurance:
- Discount on your premium for your partner and children as well
- Often extra reimbursements
Basis Plus Module
Insure yourself against unexpected high costs for a small amount.
The Basis Plus Module also covers:
- Urgent medical care abroad
- Transport of insured person or mortal remains back to the Netherlands
- Post-care physiotherapy after oncology, for cardiovascular disease, or following a stroke at a PlusPraktijk
- Second opinion via '2e Arts Online'
- Ask a top specialist at Royal Doctors medical questions
The care reimbursed by the Basis Plus Module is also reimbursed by the supplementary insurance.
Frequently asked questions
No, the excess doesn't apply to health care covered by the supplementary insurance. We would like to explain more about the excess.
No, medical selection applies only to the dental insurance with 3 and 4 stars.
However, from 1 January 2020 a waiting time applies to orthodontic treatment. You will receive a reimbursement only after you have been insured for orthodontic treatment for a year. This is to keep the premium affordable.
It is advisable to take out supplementary insurance if you expect specific health care treatment. Orthodontic treatment or physiotherapy for example.
It is after all your personal choice. Find in our calculate premium the different packages.
It will help you to find the most suitable insurance for you and whether or not extra coverage is beneficial.
No, you cannot take out supplementary or dental insurances if you have premium arrears.
We do our best to give you an answer as soon as possible. Find out what our agreements are about the response time (reactietermijnen) (in Dutch only) of your question, complaint, comment or suggestion.