You can count on us with
- Insight into your care cost with Zilveren Kruis app
- Personal touch such as the assistance from the Care Coach
- Claims paid out within 2 days: unique
- Extra’s such as waiting list mediation and Actify (in Dutch only)
- Insight into your health with TotaalCheck (in Dutch only)
Our 5 supplementary insurances
- Choice of 5 supplementary insurances: the more stars, the more extensive the coverage
- Additional reimbursements for e.g. physiotherapy, contraception, spectacles and contact lenses
- Extra reimbursements for a healthier lifestyle. Think of sleep improvement or eating healthier
The premium differs per age. Choose a category and check the premium.
- You can easily reach, even in the evening
- Personal communication
- We will arrange your switch
You can insure this additionally
- Alternative treatments and medicines
- Informal care
- Spectacles and contact lenses
- Delivery in hospital at your own request
Good to know
- The mandatory excess doesn't apply
- At Zilveren Kruis your children up to 18 are co-insured with the highest supplementary insurance of the parent(s)
- You don't pay premium for children younger than 18
- Waiting period of 1 year for the reimbursement for orthodontic treatment up to 18 from Aanvullend 3 or 4 stars
- No medical acceptance (in Dutch only)
- Ordinary dental costs from age 18 are not reimbursed. View our dental insurances.
Are you aware of our services?
Want to know more about our services?
You can easily submit bills online. In Mijn Zilveren Kruis, you can arrange much more regarding your healthcare insurance. You can easily reach us with our extended opening hours. Further information available in Dutch only.
Frequently asked questions
It is advisable to take out supplementary insurance if you expect specific health care treatment. Orthodontic treatment or physiotherapy for example.
It is after all your personal choice. Find in our calculate premium the different packages.
It will help you to find the most suitable insurance for you and whether or not extra coverage is beneficial.
No, medical selection applies only to the dental insurance with 3 and 4 stars.
A waiting period means that you pay premium but are not yet entitled to a reimbursement during a period of time. A waiting period applies to orthodontic treatment. You will not be reimbursed until you have been insured for orthodontics for 1 year.