Medical costs made abroad
- Submit your bills safely with our free app (in Dutch only). Take a photo of your bill
- Submit the photo(s) via the app
- Add the special claim form as pdf
- Receive the reimbursement within 5 working days
- Just scan your bill. Printing or sending is by mail is no longer necessary
- Add the completed special claim form as pdf in Mijn Zilveren Kruis
- You will receive the reimbursement within 5 working days
- Ask the care provider for a bill which clearly states the received treatment.
- The excess applies to medical costs made abroad reimbursed from the basic insurance.
- We use the daily conversion rates that the European Central Bank publishes. We use the rate that was applicable on the date of the bill.
- We prefer to receive bills in Dutch, French, German, English or Spanish. If necessary, we will ask you to have the bill translated by a sworn translator. These costs are not covered.
- Reimbursements to which you are entitled are always paid to you (the policyholder) in Euro's. This must be an account number (IBAN) of a bank that has its registered office in the Netherlands.
- View the reimbursements of medical costs abroad (in Dutch only).
Submit via regular mail
Submitting your bills via regular is still possible. We will process your claim within 10 working days. Download the special claim form (pdf). Send the completed form(s) and medical bill(s) to:
3000 KB ROTTERDAM
Need help submitting your bills?
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We will gladly help you further.