Apply for S1-form

You live abroad and continue to work in the Netherlands. Therefore, you need an S1-form. You can apply for an S1-form below.

For some countries you need an S1-form

You can prove in your country of residence that you pay your insurance premium in your country of employment (the Netherlands), using the S1-form. You can only apply for an S1-form if you already live abroad. Not when you are in the process of moving to your new address abroad.

In all other countries outside the EU/EEA and treaty countries, your insurance card is sufficient.

Choose the country you have gone to live from the list below. With the countries in this list we have made agreements on the treaty forms. Such as an S1 form. Is your country of residence not in this list, then you do not have apply for an S1 form. Your country of residence does not belong to the EU/EEA and treaty countries. Your health insurance card is enough.

You have not yet made a choice.
You have not yet filled in an address.
Please fill in your town/city
Please fill in a start date.