Get a payment plan with Zilveren Kruis
You want to request a payment plan
Did you receive a bill you can’t pay all at once? It can happen to anyone. We have various solutions if this occurs. One of the options is getting a payment plan. This allows you to pay your bill in installments. You can do this for your premium, your healthcare costs (personal contribution/mandatory excess) or for both.
- A payment plan has no additional costs
- Getting a payment plan has no consequences for your insurance
- You pay using direct debit. You give us permission to deduct the installment payments from your bank account, as well as the monthly premium and potential healthcare costs that are for you to settle (personal contribution/mandatory excess).
- You pay a minimum of € 25 a month. Is the payment plan for both your healthcare costs and your premium? Then the minimum is € 50 a month.
Administrator, curator or budget manager?
Please visit the page with information on requesting a payment plan for your client (in Dutch only).
Want to change your payment plan?
Maybe the amount you pay per installment is too high. Or you are in a position to pay more. It can also occur that you want to add a bill to an existing payment plan. Do you want to change something about your payment plan? You can add any new plan yourself at Mijn Zilveren Kruis (in Dutch only). Give us a call if you have any other questions.
Your payment plan has stopped
- We will stop your payment plan. We will contact you about this. You will have 2 weeks to pay us.
- If your plan fails, you will not be able to just request a new one.
- Have you gotten 1st, 2nd, or 3rd reminders for the amount that you got the payment plan for? Check to see what consequences apply to you. Pay within 14 days of getting the message that your payment plan has been halted. This helps you prevent the consequences of falling behind further on your payments.
- If your payment plan failed, other solutions might be better for you. You cannot get other payment plans. Ask our experts for advice.