Emergency centre Eurocross
Do you need urgent medical treatment abroad? Contact the emergency centre Eurocross immediately: +31 71 364 12 22. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How can Eurocross help you?
Visiting a doctor or being admitted to hospital abroad is unpleasant enough. You do not want to concern yourself with the hassle of arranging things. Eurocross will take care of that for you.
- Eurocross will help you to find a doctor.
- They are in regular contact with you and the doctor in attendance about your treatment.
- A Dutch medical team from Eurocross in the Netherlands will give advice about your medical problem.
- They will take care of the state hospital bill and private clinic if you are insured for that.
- They organise a medical return journey if necessary and if you are insured for that.
Who will pay the bill for your emergency assistance?
Did you contact Eurocross needing urgent medical care abroad? In most cases we will pay the doctor or hospital bill directly. If you didn’t contact Eurocross then in most cases you will have to pay the bill upfront. Up can submit your claim afterwards.
Important to know
- Do you find yourself in a hospital abroad for urgent medical care? And would you like the costs to be reimbursed? Then you have to contact Eurocross.
- Never use a foreign mediation agency. That will only put you out-of-pocket.
- The same rules apply to the excess abroad as in the Netherlands. Take into account that you might receive a bill from us.