Submit via the online claim form
Your claims reimbursed within 15 working days
Unfortunately, this is taking longer than you are used to at the moment as we are receiving more foreign invoices than usual. We apologise for the wait. Our colleagues are doing their utmost to process your claims as soon as possible.
Good to know when submitting foreign medical bills
- Ask the care provider for a bill which clearly states the received treatment.
- The excess applies to medical costs made abroad reimbursed from the basic insurance.
- We use the daily conversion rates that the European Central Bank publishes. We use the rate that was applicable on the date of the bill.
- We prefer to receive bills in Dutch, French, German, English or Spanish. If necessary, we will ask you to have the bill translated by a sworn translator. These costs are not covered.
- Reimbursements to which you are entitled are always paid to you (the policyholder) in Euro's. This must be an account number (IBAN) of a bank that has its registered office in the Netherlands.
- View the reimbursements of medical costs abroad (in Dutch only).
Submit via regular mail
Submitting your bills via regular mail is still possible. We will process your claim within 15 working days. Download the special claim form (pdf). Send the completed form(s) and medical bill(s) to:
3000 KB ROTTERDAM
Need help submitting your bills?
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We would be happy to help you further.