Modify your insurance package or personal details

Modify your insurance package or excess online. These changes will be effective from 1 January of the following calendar year. Online changes can also be made in your personal information, such as phone number or (bank) account number. You don't need to inform us of your new (Dutch) address details or change of general practitioner or dentist. We will receive this automatically.

What to do when

Wish to receive post by e-mail?

Log in into Mijn Zilveren Kruis with DigiD and set your digital preferences (in Dutch only).
We can then inform you more quickly and we save the environment.

Frequently asked questions

​Stopping or changing jobs is not a reason to cancel your Zilveren Kruis healthcare insurance. You have to stay on until 1 January. Your collective insurance may no longer apply so you will have to pay a higher insurance premium. Most insured persons at Zilveren Kruis are entitled to a 5% collective discount. Even if your employer isn’t connected to Zilveren Kruis or you don’t have a job. There are collectives you can join.
Find a collective

You can switch if your new employer is also member of a Zilveren Kruis collective. You can switch quickly and easily in Mijn Zilveren Kruis (in Dutch only). You can switch collectives mid-term at any time. Usually within a month.
You can cancel your healthcare insurance each year from 1 January. If you only wish to stop your supplementary insurance then modify your insurance in Mijn Zilveren Kruis (in Dutch only).

In Mijn Zilveren Kruis (in Dutch only) you can cancel your supplementary insurance. Has the premium already been debited, then we will pay that back. If we have already reimbursed any medical costs, then you will have to pay that back to us.

Have you applied for a supplementary insurance and do you wish to cancel your application? You can do so within 14 days after receiving your policy document.

You don’t have to inform us of your change in GP, dentist, physiotherapist or pharmacy. We will receive this information from them.

Do contact your previous GP. He can unsubscribe you and send your medical file to your new GP.

You can add everyone who is registered in the Municipal Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie personen (BRP)).

  • You can add persons from an EU country with their Citizen Service Number (Burgerservicenummer BSN))
  • Persons from outside the EU who have a residence permit registered with Municipal Personal Records Database (Basisregistratie personen (BRP))
A modification you just made isn’t on the reminder. We would however, advise you to pay the reminder. You will receive a new premium overview as soon as we have processed your modification. Should you have paid too much premium, then we will reimburse you.